October 25, 2013

Weigh In & Outfit of the Day

I really wanted to below 300 by today, it is so frustrating.  I hope to hell this weight stays off because it is coming off so SLOWLY.   I know I could be eating better and I definitely could be exercising more, but I feel like what I am doing is realistic.  I don't feel hungry or deprived, I actually feel really good. 


 
Sorry these pictures are horrible.  I don't know if it is my phone, the kid taking them or the lighting but I do know the are not good.  However, it is all I have right now. 
I love these jeans.  The are comfortable, they have stretch but they don't get all stretched out.  I think they are flattering dark, kind of slim cut and not too wide leg.  They are Lee jeans from Kohl's, size 24.  I can't find them on their website but they have back pockets with flaps. 


Photo bomb, this chaos is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment