October 31, 2013

Day 1 - Sugar Detox

This is what I ate yesterday, baked eggs with salt and pepper, a Greek salad with chicken, feta and Tzatziki sauce, and a chopped chicken Subway salad.   I am not supposed to eat cheese, so I should have skipped the feta cheese.  Also, Tzatziki sauce I realized is yogurt based and I'm not supposed to have dairy.  I know I didn't follow the detox exactly but for me this is really good.  I only ate around 813 calories which is too low and 9% carbs. 

I was proud of myself because there is candy everywhere, at work and home.  Right now the person next to me is eating a piece of cake, ugh.  However, I am not, so small baby steps, I guess.  I feel pretty good, sometimes hungry but not miserable which is good.  I am going to try to figure out more foods I can eat to get more healthy calories. 



No comments:

Post a Comment