May 10, 2013

Weigh In Friday

I have this love/hate relationship with the scale.  I think most overweight people do, well, probably most people do.  Today I weighed in at 325.5 which is 5.5 pounds down from where I started.  It seems to be such a slow process

I did an hour of aerobics yesterday at the gym and then walked 1.3 miles in 30 minutes on the treadmill.  I feel like I am learning.  My eating is getting better, I'm trying to eat around 1200 to 1250 calories and about 100 g of carbs.  I want to work up to exercising 5 times a week, it seems to be more of a mental challenge then physical. 

I just want this so bad this time and I am so frustrated it seems to be taking so long and I have to eat practically nothing to even lose a pound.  I not giving up though.




                    

No comments:

Post a Comment