January 4, 2012

Week 1: Plan of Attack

I need a plan, not just some vague plan that I need to lose a lot of weight this year but a plan that will be like a step by step guide to get me where I so desperately want to be.  I think any good weight loss plan will be fluid and grow and change as I do, so I am going to come up with some goals to focus on for this week. 

My Goals for my first week are
  • Keep track of everything I eat in Sparklepeople and stay between 1200-1400 calories.
  • Give up Coke, this one is really hard for me but I know it must be done.
  • Exercise 3 times this week for at least 20 minutes. 
  • Blog everyday.
I think drinking plenty of water is very important too but I do this already so that will be easy for me.  I know working out 20 minutes, 3 times a week isn't much but I think its an attainable goal for me this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment