January 21, 2015

Day 4 Of Hell Week

Well, I have survived 4 days, almost. I have to say day three was definitely the hardest so far. I was so hungry and making dinner for my family was like torture.  I went to bed at 8 just to avoid food. I didn't lose any weight this morning, which stinks when you know you are starving to death. I have a feeling I may be a slow loser which is kind of scary because if you are going through all of this you want to make sure the surgery works and you want to lose weight fast. 

I spend a lot of time looking at Facebook and Instagram groups for inspiration and to help me stay focused and it does help. 

Today I got my official medical clearance from my primary and the hospital called to pre-register me. Man this is getting real. 




No comments:

Post a Comment