January 20, 2015

Day Two - Liver Reduction Diet

So, I have survived two days on the clear liquid diet and it is not easy.  I'M HUNGRY!!
I am supposed to have 3-4 protein shakes a day it's hard because they don't taste that great and let's just say they make you "go".   The doctor told us to use the protein shakes from Bariatric Fusion, I have the chocolate mousse flavor, too bad it's not real chocolate mousse.   I can also have, chicken broth, sugar free Jello and sugar free Popsicles, which have all never tasted so good.  Honestly, I'm scared I wont make it the whole 10 day. 
 
On a brighten note I have lost 6.6 pounds in two days.  I'm sure it is mostly water weight but I will take it.  I weighed myself Sunday morning, Day 1 and I weighed in at 328.5, which was surprising because I feel like I have been eating non-stop.  This morning I weighed in at 321.9. 

Currently, my before  


No comments:

Post a Comment