January 22, 2015

Morning of Day 5

I'm down 9.8 pounds in 4 days, YIPPIE!! 
I often wonder if I could just do this diet until I lose the amount of weight I want to lose (about 150 pounds total).  I'm sure every weight loss surgery patient thinks about this, no one wants to have surgery.  I know for me I could not maintain a this liquid diet.  I am hungry.  I want to use my teeth again. 

I think the liquid diet is good for getting you in that mind frame you need for surgery.  It is an extreme beginning to making lasting changes.  Giving up Diet Coke has been easier then I thought it would be but giving up food has been harder than I thought it would be.  I bought some Crystal Light with caffeine just to the transition easier and I drink a lot of unsweetened ice tea. 

I am getting so nervous but I think you are so ready to get off this liquid diet that you are hoping the surgery gets here quickly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment