April 2, 2013

I'm Tired

I'm tired of being fat. I'm tired of feeling weak. I'm tired of moving slow. I'm tired of being afraid of stairs. I'm tired of my knees hurting. I'm tired of not being able to shop at J Crew. I just want to remember these things. I need to remember why I am trying to lose weight. It is so hard. I'm hungry and counting calories is much harder then I thought. I often think I am not eating too many calories but then I put my food in My Fitness Pal and my calories are too high.

I did work out three days this week, which is good because I feel stronger.

I did however eat and drink too much over the weekend.

I think in order to be successful at losing weight and changing your life you have to be totally consumed by the process.



1 comment:

  1. Losing weight is always hard, not only for you, but also for a lot of people. Perseverance is the main key to success and whatever it is that will hinder you from getting in shape, treat it as a challenge to further improve yourself. If in the future you lack the time to go to the gym, I hope you consider getting a professional trainer to help you from the comforts of your home.

    Shulagh Jacobs Personal Training

    ReplyDelete