January 25, 2015

Day 8 Pre-op liquid Diet

It's day 8 and it's so hard. I wake up happy and excited, ready to take on the day.  Then as the day goes on I get hungry, weak and can't stop thinking about food. The hardest part is cooking for the kids. I made chocolate chip waffles Saturday and Sunday, that was so hard, I really wanted one. Tonight I made pizza it looked and smelled so good I couldn't even sit with them while they ate. However, everyday I make it through feels pretty empowering. Honestly, I think they do this to you so you are so ready to have surgery you forget how scary it is. 

Also, so far I lost 11 pounds I'm happy about it but I thought it would be more. I think I will be a slow loser which may get frustrating. 
Trying to distract myself with thoughts of better outfits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment