February 1, 2015

I am Officially Sleeved



So I did it, I actually did it.  I kept thinking I would back out. I was very nervous but everything still kept pointing me in this direction. It just felt like I was doing the right thing. I had my surgery here in Buffalo, NY at ECMC.  They were wonderful.  I spent two nights in the hospital which I actually liked because I needed a break from the kids. If I was home I would of had to take care of them and that just wouldn't be possible. I barely saw my doctor at all which I though was kind of weird but I guess they do their job and leave you alone. I feel very blessed to have had no complications yet. I haven't been able to eat too much but today I got two vitamins in and I am going to try some soup.  I am four days out and I beginning to feel like myself again. I actually feel hungry. I'm not sure if it's head hunger or real but I feel it.  

This was my view from my nice private room.  


This is me finally home and full of gas pain which is quiet better today. I'm grateful to of had two days in the hospital to just concentrate on healing.


I keep having this fear that I won't lose any weight.  I will be this fool who had weight loss surgery but can't lose weight.  That would suck so bad, I wonder if that happens to anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment