April 30, 2013

Low Carb

I ate low carb yesterday.  I wanted to eat about 30 grams of carbohydrates but I ended up eating about 60 grams.  I ate left over roaster's chicken for breakfast but by lunch I was feeling so weird, light headed, dizzy and just kind of out of it.  It was so strange, I never felt like that before.  So I had a grilled cheese for lunch and felt normal again.  I also had a small cookie.  For dinner I made a steak Cesar salad with just a couple croutons because I felt light headed again.  I don't know if I felt hungry or just wanting food later in the evening but I went to bed instead of eating. 

The thing is this morning I woke up and I felt really good.  I felt smaller, less bloated.  I didn't weigh myself, I'm waiting until Friday.  I love that feeling when you wake up and feel smaller but I hate that I allow myself to depend on that feeling for my happiness.  Waking up and feeling smaller makes my whole day, it gives me strength to keep going which is why I didn't weigh myself.  However, if I wake up and feel bloated or extra fat, I allow it to ruin my whole day and sabotage my eating plan but I am working on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment