March 27, 2013

Day 1

Day 1, that sounds so intimidating but not has intimidating as posting pictures of yourself, ugh. I'm not going to focus on how many days I have to go. I guess I have the rest of my life to work on myself and learn and making lasting changes.

I don't think I ate enough especially fruits and vegetables but I'm not hungry so its fine for today. It's kind of hard to figure out calories too. I think my salad for dinner was more calories then I put in My Fitness Pal.

Also, I was going to go the gym, the one I signed up for but have yet to go, but my son had a tennis game so I couldn't get to the gym. I went for a walk instead, however it wasn't much of a walk because it was colder out then I thought. I was kind of disappointed in myself.

I kind of feel like I don't know what I am doing.

Note to self....don't let kids take pictures anymore, find someone taller or make them stand on the couch.







No comments:

Post a Comment